v.d. Elsen has extensive experience in delivering KIT-projects according to the KanBan principle. This principle focusses on Just-In-Time deliveries of components and modules; the exact required amount the client needs at that time. KanBan works best in an environment with repetitive manufacturing.
The customer benefits are:
- Minimal stock requirements;
- Very strong reduction in flow of paper;
- Much less logistical modifications;
- Focus on core business, rather than stock management;
- Moving along with forecast.
Furthermore, it is possible to purchase components such as sheet metal which are not modified at v.d. Elsen.